A bit about us – and why we need you!
We are a leading multi award winning Laser clinic in Middlesbrough. We have a great brand which has been carefully built over 6 years on the foundations of Safety, Integrity and Trust.
Our aim is to give people greater self-confidence using our passion for our industry.
Whether we’re getting rid of unwanted facial hair, treating acne, removing blemishes or reducing the signs of ageing, we change lives every day and it’s something we’re extremely passionate about.
We are expanding our team and vision and so it’s a hugely exciting time to become part of our team!
We are recruiting for a Laser Therapist who can demonstrate a high standard of professionalism and attention to detail, a friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic person, who enjoys building relationships with clients, has a great personality and can work well as part of a team and using their own initiative.
You must be accustomed to working to and achieving targets. Must be ambitious and wanting to carve a successful career.
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, advising them on a suitable treatment plan incorporating our products / services and also carrying out a range of advanced laser treatments.
Other duties will include reception, retailing products, diary management and general administration tasks including our Social Media Channels.
Understanding of social media is key, as we have pivoted our business digitally during the pandemic and our Social Media presence will continue.
There are also genuine opportunities for career progression.
Finally, it’s an opportunity to join a fast growing and well established clinic within the rapidly expanding Aesthetic industry.
You too could be changing lives by helping people to achieve greater self-confidence through better skin!
If this sounds like the career path you have been looking for, we look forward to hearing from you!
Experience, Qualifications and Personal Qualities.
• Laser experience desirable
• Qualified to Level 3 in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent), Level 4 is highly desirable.
• A minimum of 2 years experience within either an Aesthetics, Day Spa, Beauty Counter or Salon environment with an understanding of Clinical standards.
• Team player, with a positive can do attitude.
• You’ll be passionate about giving great customer service, every time, no matter what.
• Able to build excellent client relationships.
• Ability to work toward and exceed targets (essential)
• Happy to get involved with promotional activity and Live demonstrations on our Social platforms.
• You should be willing and able to work a minimum of alternate weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and one to two late shifts per week.
• Smart Professional appearance, uniform provided
You can apply online using the form below or by emailing your CV and Covering Letter to us on [email protected]